BROTHER PROVINCIAL PROCLAIMS TEN NEW POSTULANTS FROM PHILIPPINE SECTOR
Brother Manuel De Leon, the Brother Provincial of East Asia Province proclaimed 10 young men as Postulants after Brother Demosthenes Calabria presented them to him. The proclamation rite was held at the Aspirancy House Chapel last November 19, 2011 at six in the evening.
With the batch’s theme, “Quadros Elementos: Seeing the World through the eyes of children,” Father Angel Buenavidez presided the mass together with Father Norman Quilaguil as his co-presider.
The newly proclaimed postulants are the following:
- Cian Marco M. Tabuada, from the Archdiocese of Cotabato
- Jevest M. Arriate, from the Archdiocese of Cotabato
- Jordan J. Jarandilla from the Diocese of Marbel
- John Allen V. Timola from the Diocese of Antipolo, Manila
- Philip Caesar C. Renacia from the Archdiocese of Cotabato
- Jeffrey A. Gesulga from the Archdiocese of Cotabato
- Aljon I. Yonder from the Diocese of Marbel
- Deo Dudz B. Hizo from the Diocese of Bukidnon
- Lloyd T. Gamboa from the Archdiocese of Cotabato
- Rhonnel J. Cordova from the Archdiocese of Cotabato
After an aspirant is accepted to continue his formation, he will be proclaimed Postulant. Postulancy is the preparation stage for novitiate formation that takes place at Immaculate Conception Novitiate in Tamontaka, Maguindanao.
The said proclamation rite was attended by the parents and benefactors, visitors from other religious congregations from the locality and by the Marist Brothers from nearby communities. It was followed by a simple dinner at the Marist Province Center in Lagao.
More photos at the Gallery Section